Hi guys! Today I am catching up on an old award post, which I got nominated for by the amazing Kate. Thanks so much and everyone NEEDS to head over now and check her amazing blog where she posts about her amazing adventures and trips! So thanks again Kate, and let’s dive into the award!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog post
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link
- Tell readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions the blogger gave to you
- Nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask nominees 5 questions of your choice
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Here’s a link to the creator of this awesome award: Mystery Blogger Award Creator
Three Things About Me! :
- I am a very sarcastic person, in all situations and sometimes it lands me in trouble…
- I read a lot. Like, A LOT. I prefer actual books but have to make do with online editions a lot, and my favourite genre is dystopia fiction.
- Music is a big part of my life. I play piano, have been singing since I can remember, and almost always have earphones in. For example, right now: the song playing at the minute is Payphone, by Maroon 5. Pretty old, but amazing.
Questions from Kate:
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
I don’t know, really. Rude and arrogant people annoy me SO much, and also (this is a silly but hopefully relatable one), people who look at messages but don’t reply(EVER) , or never initiate a conversation themselves.
2. What’s your idea of the best day ever?
I have different ideas of what my perfect day would be like, but they all include me with my friends and family, at a dream-like location somewhere, enjoying ourselves and just generally having a fantastic time.
3. What are you wearing at the moment?
Today’s a Sunday, and my outfit totally reflects my mood today: shorts, baggy T-shirt/hoodie, fluffy socks and a messy bun. Unfortunately, my messy buns aren’t like the perfect ones you see in movies- mine is actually messy, and my hair is twisted so weirdly, I honestly don’t even know how it ended up like that. I washed my hair today, and it’ll take an age to untangle it after my catastrophic decision on today’s hairstyle.(*Sigh*)
4. Where do you see your self in ten years?
22 years old(soon to be 23)! Hopefully about to graduate from uni, and I’ll have a job somewhere waiting for me…
5. What are you most grateful for?
My friends and family.
Questions for my nominees:
- What was the last thing you ate?
- Who’s the last friend you talked to?
- One thing you wish someone in your life knew(you don’t have to say who they are)
- What song do you currently have in your head?
- How easy do you think you are to read as a person?
These guys are all amazing so make sure you like and follow and show them lots of love!
And that’s all guys! Hope you liked it and I will see you guys again soon!