Hey guys! Today I am back with another award and I really just want to thank all of my lovely blogger friends for nominating me for all these awards and I am really great fun and thankful to all of you! Today, I especially want to say thanks to Ciarralorren for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. Ciarralorren is an amazing fashion blogger who also includes some great posts about travel and lifestyle- definitely head over to check her blog out! So, let’s get into it:
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
- Did you have any other names in mind when naming your blog? If so, what were they?
I actually don’t know.. I just remember having to fill up my blog name and just thinking ” Oh yeah, MidnightMagician sounds alright, doesn’t it?” and that’s what it ended up being!
2. Do you prefer pancakes or waffles?
Ooh…Depends on my mood, really, but I have a delicious chocolate waffle sitting in front of me so I think I am Team Waffle at the minute!
3. Do you have any fun spring break plans?!
Yes! Apart from catching up on my sleep, I recently had a lovely visit to Peak District which was awesome!
4. Can you curl your tongue?
No:( 😛 ( It’s not lack of trying, I promise!)
5. Have you ever eaten an entire pizza pie by yourself ?
Say what?!? No, me, I would never do that (!) Ok, you got me- I possess no self-control when it comes to food and I’ve eaten a whole pizza pie more than once, unfortunately.
6. What’s your favorite TV show at the moment?
I hardly ever watch T.V, I’m more BBC iPlayer and YouTube, but ‘The Goldbergs’ is an old favourite!
7. What is your favorite thing to do on a day off?
Eat, catch up with my friends, eat, wile away hours on the Internet whilst eating, ….. You know, the usual!
8. Are you a snorer?
9. Which blog post are you most excited to upload?
I have a food blog( anyone sensed a strong food theme to this yet?) with a great recipe on the go and I am debating whether to do one on my visit to Peak District as well!
10. Who is your favorite blogger?
I don’t know! I promise I am not trying to be diplomatic or anything but honestly I follow so many amazing people and I really don’t have a favourite blogger. However, some of my favourites are going to be amongst my nominations, so make sure you check out all their blogs!
11. What’s your dream job!?
Jobs are too far away! I still have another 3 years of school, 2 years of undergraduate and then uni and….Jobs are a long way away for me. But I would love to be in a position where I can make big changes to the world, preferably down the business/entrepreneur route.
- What’s your least favourite household chore?
- Tradition you have on Easter? (Family/Friends/ Yourself?)
- Favourite hairstyle?
- Favourite accessory?
- Favourite dessert?(as you can tell, I’m still all about the food;))
- Where would your dream location to live in be?
- A funny thing that happened to you in the last week?
- What’s one thing you wish you could change about one person in your life?
- 3 qualities you value in a person?
- A quote you really like, and why?
- Have you read Harry Potter? If yes, what house are you in/would be and/or who’s your favourite character? If no, WHY?!? Explain,please 🙏.
I am nominating some of my more recent followers, alongside some other great ones:
- princesswriter’s planet
And that’s all. Feel free to participate even if I haven’t nominated you and be sure to leave a link to your post down below! Bye!