Hi guys! Now, I know a lot of people hate mushrooms for some weird unknown reason, but I promise this will convert you. This is an amzing dish that even the most beginner cook could whip up for either a very filling starter or a light dinner option for a lazy night in. Served with some salad, it’s absolutely delicious, so here we go:
Stuffed Mushrooms (Serves 4)
- 4 large mushrooms
- 1 onions
- 5 slices of cheese
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 green pepper
- 1 small boiled potato
- Chaat Massala
- Olive oil
- Cut all the ingredients together very finely. Precision isn’t important because it’ll melt together and you won’t notice.
- At this point, turn on the oven to 180 degrees to pre-heat.
- Add salt, pepper and chaat massala to taste along with a dash of olive oil. You don’t want to make the mix wet; it’s just for taste and to help just bind it together a tad.
- Next, stuff the mushrooms to the brim- get as much in there as possible and don’t be afraid to pile it on top. Put the mushrooms into the oven and bake for about 20 mins until golden brown.
- Serve with a quick salad or enjoy by itself!
And that’s all! It’s quite a quick recipe so this post has been rather short. Hope you love it all the same anyways and hopefully I’ve converted some of you. Let me know how it goes if you try it out. Bye for now!