Ah! Sleepovers! Some of the best nights of your life! Sweets,gossip,pillow fights, random bowls of cereal at 2am- what’s not to like? So here are some tips to make sure everything goes smoothly on the night:
1) Arrange everything beforehand- This is a tip for the host. Make sure you leave plenty of time for organising food, sleeping arrangements etc. You don’t want to go hungry because you forgot to order the pizza, do you?!?
2) Get a list of movies ready: Discuss what movies you will watch. Have a good range of comedies,rom-coms and actions ready at hand.
3) Have LOADS of sweets: Get everyone to bring some, and soon you will have enough for a great midnight feast! I mean, what’s the point of a sleepover if you don’t get seriously high on sugar?
4) Now, I hate to be a spoilsport but you gotta keep the volume down . It’s always awkward for the host to keep saying “Ssh, my parents will get angry” so just do them a favour and don’t make too much of a racket!
5) Enjoy while it lasts, cause the next day you will feel absolutely awful from the lack of sleep. Have fun!