Hi guys! So since summer holidays are a time to relax and have fun, I put together a list of some of my favourite books to read, since we have so much spare time to while away.
1) The Divergent trilogy : Divergent, Insurgent, Alleigant by Veronica Roth
2) The Hunger Games trilogy : The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
3) The Maze Runner trilogy: The Maze Runner, The Scorch Trials, Death Cure+ Prequel ‘Kill Order’ by James Dashner
4) The Selection series: The Selection, The Elite, The One, The Heir, The Crown + Happily Ever After( a series of novellas) by Keira Cass
5) Harry Potter: HP and the Philosopher’s Stone, HP and the Chamber of Secrets, HP and the Prisoner of Azkaban, HP and the Goblet of Fire, HP and the Order of the Phoenix, HP and the Half-Blood Prince, HP and the Deathly Hallows, HP and the Cursed Child by J.K Rowling
6) Twilight: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer
7)The Fault in our Stars by John Green
8)The Spectacular Now by Tim Tharp
7) Wonder by R.J Palacio
I’ve just realised how many dystopian books I read. Oh well! Hope you love these books as much as I do and please do drop me a comment and let me know which ones you liked!